101830- Jasper- Including the city of Rensselaer 946 PM CST Sun Dec 9 2018
Rest of tonight Clear in the late evening and early morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows 16 to 20. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny in the morning then clearing. Patchy freezing fog in the morning. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds around 5 mph in the morning becoming southwest in the afternoon. Monday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday night Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Chance of light rain and light snow in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. Light rain and light snow likely in the evening, then a slight chance of light rain and light snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Thursday night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain and light snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy. Light rain and light snow likely in the morning, then a chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain and light snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday through sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows around 30.
Rain and thunderstorms will spread from the Delta to the southeast U.S. during Saturday. The rain changes to snow in the northern Delta eastward to the Carolinas and Virginia. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 12:33PM Fri Dec 7, 2018 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.