Career Opportunities 05/14/18 11:07:14 AM|
Enter the exciting world of bio-fuels!!
Maintenance TechnicianResponsibilities and Duties:
Education and Experience: The minimum requirements for education and experience are listed below. Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.Education:
- Requires the knowledge and ability to disassemble repair and reassemble any type of mechanical equipment in the plant so that all machinery and equipment is maintained in good repair and efficient operating condition.
- Receives job instructions from work orders or Supervisor.
- Perform other duties that may arise due to emergencies, observe all safety regulations and work rules.
- Possesses a good working knowledge of industrial electricity, and the difference between single and 3 phase circuits, current protection, grounding and troubleshooting common motor control problems.
- Troubleshoot, install, maintain, and repair a broad range of electrical and electronic systems and equipment using schematics, AC/DC systems, and PLC’s.
- Repairs or replaces plant equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Communicates directly with operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- Assists with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
- Works with engineer and external contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Knows and understands city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and work in a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
- Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Assist all other employees and departments as required for efficient plant operation.
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- High school diploma required.
- Candidates with dry-mill ethanol plant experience will be given preference.
- Industrial experience with 3-phase electricity is preferred.
- 8-hour shift Monday through Friday with overtime and emergency call in requirements.
- Must have the ability to learn and work effectively with the plants distributed control system.
- Proficiency with basic office computer software, e.g. word processing, email, and spreadsheets is an asset.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations of 125ft.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is regularly exposed to dust conditions.
- The employee is regularly exposed to high noise environments.
- The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather in all conditions.
- The employee is regularly exposed to chemicals used in the process.
LOCAL DRIVERS NEEDED FOR IBEC TRANSPORT: Full-Time truck driver with a minimum of 2 years’ experience needed with tanker and non-hazmat endorsement, Class A CDL. Hauling will predominantly be Monday – Friday days (home daily), with some off hour deliveries. HAZMAT license preferred but not necessary. Must pass federal security threat assessment and federal examinations to be an interstate driver. Must have a record of safe and competent driving (personal and commercial) as demonstrated on state Motor Vehicle Records.
We offer a very competitive wage and benefit package (including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability and 401k plan)
Apply at Iroquois Bio-Energy Company - 751 West State Road 114, Rensselaer, IN 47978 between 7a.m. - 4p.m. central time, job application can be found on our website www.ibecethanol.com e-mail to email@example.com, Mail to P.O. Box 218, Rensselaer, IN 47978.
Click here to download application